RoCide™ DB5 liquid is a fast-acting, non-oxidizing biocide that degrades naturally and rapidly, making it a cost-effective method of eliminating contamination in compliance with strict discharge regulations. This formulation is based on a 5% solution of the active ingredient dibromo nitrilopropionamide (DBNPA). Its almost instantaneous antimicrobial activity combined with its rapid chemical breakdown make it the chemical of choice for smaller membrane systems, where dosing the more concentrated RoCide DB20 liquid may not be practical.
- Instantaneous antimicrobial activity as a non-oxidising slimicide and bactericide.
- Powerful against bacteria, fungi and algae.
- Degrades rapidly to comply with strict environmental discharge regulations.
- Suitable for use with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Compatible with other Avista™ cleaners.
If you would like to request a Membrane Cleaner Material Safety Data Sheet, please email Avista Compliance and Regulatory at email@example.com, call your regional distributor, or click to submit your request.