RoCide™ DB20 is a concentrated, fast-acting, non-oxidizing liquid biocide for intermittent use that provides instant antimicrobial activity. It is based on a 20% solution of the active ingredient dibromo nitrilopropionamide (DBNPA). RoCide DB20 is certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use in reverse osmosis (RO) systems. It degrades rapidly and naturally, making it a cost-effective method of eliminating contamination in compliance with strict discharge regulations.
- Instantaneous antimicrobial activity as a non-oxidizing slimicide and bactericide.
- Kills bacteria, fungi, and algae.
- Certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use specifically in RO systems.
- Degrades rapidly and naturally to comply with strict environmental discharge regulations.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Can be used with other Avista™ cleaners.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.