- A powerful dechlorinating agent to help protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Can be used to preserve membranes in storage or as an on-line biostat for membrane systems.
- A 30% sodium bisulfite (NaHSO3) solution containing 20% active sulfur dioxide (SO2).
- Extremely economical when compared to other methods of chlorine removal.
If you would like to request a Safety Data Sheet, please email Avista Compliance and Regulatory at email@example.com, call your regional distributor, or click to submit your request.