AntiChlor 30 liquid is a dechlorinating agent used as a mild, non-oxidizing biostat or injected into reverse osmosis (RO) feedwaters to protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage caused by chlorine. AntiChlor 30 is a 30% (minimum) solution of sodium bisulfite. It is a food-grade reducing agent and is certified by NSF International for use in systems producing drinking water. Antichlor 30 can also be used to preserve polyamide membranes for long-term storage.
- A powerful dechlorinating agent to help protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Can be used to preserve membranes in storage or as an on-line biostat for membrane systems.
- A 30% sodium bisulfite (NaHSO3) solution containing 20% active sulfur dioxide (SO2).
- Extremely economical when compared to other methods of chlorine removal.