AntiChlor 30 liquid is a dechlorinating agent used as a mild, non-oxidizing biostat or injected into reverse osmosis (RO) feedwaters to protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage caused by chlorine. AntiChlor 30 is a 30% (minimum) solution of sodium bisulfite. It is a food-grade reducing agent and is certified by NSF International for use in systems producing drinking water. Antichlor 30 can also be used to preserve polyamide membranes for long-term storage.
- A powerful dechlorinating agent to help protect polyamide membranes from permanent damage.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Can be used to preserve membranes in storage or as an on-line biostat for membrane systems.
- A 30% sodium bisulfite (NaHSO3) solution containing 20% active sulfur dioxide (SO2).
- Extremely economical when compared to other methods of chlorine removal.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.