RoCide MD 100 penetrates and disrupts the biofilm layer caused by fungus and bacteria in RO systems, unlike traditional biocides such as chlorine, DBNPA, and Isothiazolinone.
Features and Benefits
- Effectively penetrates the biofilm layer to break it up internally for removal, while traditional biocides only reach the surface
- Removes biofilm during operation, eliminating the need for system shutdown
- Can be used as a replacement for chlorine and bisulfite
- Does not contribute to total organic carbon (TOC) in the plant effluent
- Membrane compatible with all standard polyamide membranes
- EPA registered in the United States
Trust Avista’s Field-Proven Application Experience:
- Apply RoCide MD100 and lower system operating pressures without the need to clean
- Eliminate bisulfite and chlorine application for good
- Unlike in other applications, it can prevent membrane damage caused by metals
Ready to Make Bioslime an Issue of the Past?
Let us help you optimize RoCide MD100 in your membrane system and save energy and extend your membrane life today!