Vitec™ 5100 is a liquid antiscalant designed to inhibit or reduce aluminum silicates, calcium phosphate, and silica scale. This highly concentrated antiscalant can be used at very low doses and is good for wastewater and well water with high silica. Vitec 5100 contains dispersants that can break up clays and particulates. Vitec 5100 is NSF approved.
Powerful against these and other types of scale:
Calcium carbonate(CaCO3)Calcium phosphate(CaPO4)Calcium fluoride(CaF2)Calcium sulfate(CaSO4)Barium sulfate(BaSO4)Strontium sulfate(SrSO4)
- Good for wastewater and ground water containing elevated calcium phosphate or silica concentrations.
- Dispersants in this product break up clays and particulates.
- Highly effective at low dose rates in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.
- Controls scale and inorganic fouling.
- Compatible with membranes from all manufacturers and Avista™ coagulants.