Vitec™ 5100 is a liquid antiscalant and dispersant targeted at preventing scale precipitation in larger systems and is particularly cost effective in seawater and municipal reverse osmosis (RO) applications. This full spectrum antiscalant is also very effective in high iron and organic waters. Vitec 5100 is NSF certified.
Powerful against these and other types of scale:
Calcium carbonate(CaCO3)Calcium sulfate(CaSO4)Barium sulfate(BaSO4)Silica(SiO2)
- Antiscalant targeted at preventing scale precipitation in larger seawater and municipal RO applications.
- Full spectrum antiscalant that can prevent several types of scales.
- Very effective in high iron and organic waters.
- Compatible with membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Compatible with membranes from all manufacturers and Avista™ coagulants.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.