Vitec™ 3000 is a powerful, wide spectrum, liquid antiscalant and dispersant that is highly effective at low dose rates and in a wide range of feedwaters such as brackish, wastewater, and seawater. Vitec 3000 is used in multiple industries including, but not limited to, semiconductor, food and beverage, power, and oil and gas. Vitec 3000 contains high and low molecular weight components that are proven to not only prevent scale precipitation but also to disperse particles. Vitec 3000 is approved by the NSF and the UK Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) and conforms to EN 15040 standards.
Powerful against these and other types of scale:
Calcium carbonate(CaCO3)Calcium sulfate(CaSO4)Barium sulfate(BaSO4)Calcium fluoride(CaF2)
- Powerful, wide spectrum, liquid antiscalant and dispersant that is highly effective at low dose rates.
- Contains high and low molecular weight components that are proven to not only prevent scale precipitation but also disperse particles.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Highly effective in a wide variety of feedwaters and pH ranges.
- Compatible with Avista™ coagulants.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.