RoQuest™ 3000 is a liquid coagulant which contains a proprietary blend of organic polymers that is injected into the feedstream of multimedia and sand filters. It enhances filter performance by reducing turbidity and color to produce an improved filtrate that will reduce downstream cartridge filter, reverse osmosis (RO), and nanofiltration (NF) membrane fouling.
- Low dosage requirements and no minimum alkalinity.
- Internal biostat inhibits biological growth in the drum and feed tank.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Capable of producing RO-quality feedwater in multimedia and sand filters.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all major manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with Avista™ antiscalants.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.
If you would like to request a Safety Data Sheet, please email Avista Compliance and Regulatory at firstname.lastname@example.org, call your regional distributor, or click to submit your request.