RoClean™ P903 is a low pH, fast-acting cleaner designed to remove iron, manganese, aluminum, metal-organic complexes, clays, phosphate scale, and colloidal material from reverse osmosis (RO) membranes. Compared to other marketed metal cleaners, RoClean P903 does not contain any materials that could emit noxious odors. RoClean P903 is successfully applied to systems operating on seawater, brackish water, or wastewater. RoClean P903 is NSF approved.
- Contains a proprietary blend of buffers, chelants, and reducing agents to dissolve metals and phosphate scale and disperse clays and colloidal material.
- Maintains optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all membrane manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista™ cleaners.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.