RoClean™ P303 is a multicomponent low pH buffered powder cleaner formulated to remove severe calcium carbonate scaling and moderate metal fouling and metal-organic complexes. Where powder is preferred, RoClean P303 is successfully applied to systems operating on seawater, brackish water, or wastewater. RoClean P303 is NSF approved.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers, surfactants, and chelants.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Maintains optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all membrane manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista™ cleaners.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.