RoClean™ P303 is a multicomponent low pH buffered powder cleaner formulated to remove severe calcium carbonate scaling and moderate metal fouling and metal-organic complexes. Where powder is preferred, RoClean P303 is successfully applied to systems operating on seawater, brackish water, or wastewater. RoClean P303 is NSF approved.
- A specialized blend of proprietary buffers, surfactants, and chelants.
- Highly buffered to resist pH changes during the cleaning process.
- Maintains optimum pH over a wide temperature range.
- Compatible with polyamide membranes from all membrane manufacturers.
- Suitable for use with other Avista™ cleaners.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.
If you would like to request a Safety Data Sheet, please email Avista Compliance and Regulatory at email@example.com, call your regional distributor, or click to submit your request.