RoCide™ IS2 liquid is a broad spectrum, non-oxidizing biocide intended for continuous injection and specifically formulated for reverse osmosis (RO) feedwaters. It is slower acting than some other biocides but is more stable for continuous injection. It is based on a 1.5% isothiazolinone mixture. This slow-acting biocide is powerful against microbiological contaminants commonly found in RO applications including bacteria, fungi, and algae. RoCide IS2 is designed to be fed continuously to RO system feedwaters and may be used alone or in conjunction with RoCide DB20. Alternatively, RoCide IS2 can be applied intermittently and is also highly effective as a preservative. It can be used in waters containing high sulfites up to 25 ppm of sulfite or bisulfite.
- Stable biocide for continuous or intermittent injection that kills a wide range of microorganisms.
- Certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for use in RO systems.
- Degrades rapidly and naturally to comply with strict environmental discharge regulations.
- Compatible with polyamide and cellulose acetate membranes.
- Can be used with other applicable Avista™ chemicals.
- Can be used on waters with high sulfites/bisulfites.
- Can be used to preserve polyamide membranes.
Product packaging and labels may vary. These images represent packaging and labels for products manufactured and fulfilled by Avista Technologies Inc. in the United States.