January 24th-27th, 2024
Registration Deadline: December 12, 2023
Are you looking to enhance essential knowledge and best practices to run a reliable membrane system at peak performance?
The MTP 3-Day program held at the Avista XP Center in Carlsbad, CA is an immersive and hands-on educational experience to enhance your membrane process knowledge.
Training is COMPLIMENTARY for approved participants.
Avista XP Center
2744 Loker Ave W Suite 103, Carlsbad, CA 92010
MTP Program Goals
- Develop membrane treatment problem-solving skills; how to minimize water consumption, improve water quality, and extend membrane life
- Learn about the Avista Approach and how Avista membrane chemicals perform
- Ensure efficient and effective application of Avista membrane treatment solutions
- Learn how to optimize your membrane system performance
Who should attend this training?
- Avista Membrane Chemical Sales Professionals
- Field Service Technicians
- Technical Support Engineers
Our customized program consists of group presentations, discussions, hands-on workshops, and team projects to provide a comprehensive understanding of the entire membrane system process from feedwater to discharge.
All Avista program facilitators have extensive practical field experience to help translate theory to real applications.
Prerequisite: Self-paced Water Math Tutorial and Webinar
- Membrane construction
- RO design
- System troubleshooting
- Membrane cleaning
- Data normalization
- Analytical and technical services
- Comprehensive program workbook
- Membrane Treatment Principles certificate of completion
- Catered lunch, break, snacks/beverages daily
- Welcome reception at local restaurant with leadership team
*Airfare, transportation, hotel cost and dinners to be covered by the participant.
We keep the classroom size small to maximize the learning experience.
There is a 15-person max per program.
Please complete the registration form. Upon acceptance into the program, you will receive an email with what to expect, hotel booking link, and program pre-work link.REGISTER NOW